University of Kentucky College of Agriculture




Are you interested in starting your own home-based business?  Do you have a recipe or food product idea that you would like to develop?  You can greatly enhance your income by growing a prdouct and creating a recipe.  The Jackson County Extension Service is offering a limited number of scholarships to anyone who wants to use the Jackson County Regional Food Center to develop their product.  Call (606) 287-7693 for more information. You can also check out the Jackson County Regional Food Center Website by visiting 



UK Ag & HES4HEducational programs of the Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service serve all people regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin. UK Cooperative Extension Service - UK College of Agriculture - University of Kentucky - Kentucky State University Cooperative Extension Programs Send mail to with questions about this web site.